WHAT WE DO
Production + Supervisor
Your PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR is in charge of, supervises, manages or directs the activities of presenting for display a work that is produced for the stage, screen, or broadcast.
- the act of producing; creation; manufacture
- the act of presenting for display; presentation; exhibition
- a work produced for the stage, screen, television, or radio
- a person who supervises a person or an activity
- a person who manages or directs something
- one who is in charge of a particular department or unit
Rigging + Coordinator
Your RIGGING COORDINATOR is responsible for harmoniously planning, organizing and executing the safe installation and removal of; lighting, audio, video, scenery, and special effects, in a theater, tradeshow, or staged event.
- the ropes, chains, etc., employed to support and work the masts, yards, sails, etc., on a ship
- lifting or hauling tackle
- equipment that is used for supporting; lights, sound, video, scenery, etc., in a theater, studio, or staged event.
- a person responsible for organizing diverse parts of an enterprise or groups into a coherent or efficient whole
- a person whose job is to organize the various parts of an activity and make sure that all the people involved work well together
- a person who is in charge of planning something or of facilitating the occurrence of events or the collaboration of people.